Section-1, Duration: 20 Hours
Operating System & Office Productivity Tools
- Microsoft Wind ows XP/2003
- MS Word 2003 including Advanced Features
- MS Outlook 2003
- File and Fo ld er Man age ment
- Internet Fa mi liar ity, Usa ge and E- mai l
- Understanding Wide A re a Net w or k , Wirel ess LAN and co nnecting LAN to WAN
- Information on Intern et ex pl o re r usa ge and var ious opt ion s / set tings avai lab le
- Overview & usa ge of PDF
|Section-2, Duration: 15 Hours
Microsoft Office Indic 2003 (Gujarati)
- Introduction about MS Office 2003 Indic
- Introduction about Desktop, Mouse, Keyboard, etc.
- How to start Word? Methods of starting Word 2003
- How to change language English to Gujarati
- Introduction about the Gujarati keyboards
- Introduction about the Gujarati IME.
- Difference between Remington and Transliteration Keyboard
- How to operate the Keyboard.
- What is Transliteration Keyboard?
- How to type different Characters and Words from transliteration Keyboard.
- How to use IME help?
- How to use spelling grammars check in Gujarati?
- What is Smart Tag? What is Thesaurus?
- How to change the Menu from English to Gujarati?
- Convert the ASCII font to Unicode from TBIL Converter
|Section-3, Duration: 10 Hours
Troubleshooting, Installation and Best Practices
- Understanding Storage devices
- How to use a DVD/CD ROM and floppy
- Burning a DVD/CD
- Taking data on and from a flash drive, pen drive
- Using data and resources from a Local Area Network
- Using FTP for uploading and downloading of Data from the Internet
- Information on scanner and scanner software usage/configuration
- Installing basic software’s like MS Office, etc.
- CD Burning software (Nero etc.)
- Installing or adding printers
- Installing or adding Fonts
- Installing sound drivers
- Installing drivers for any new hardware
- Installing new software and removing them using the control panel
- Understanding patches, upgrades, versions and installing them
- General Security Concepts
- Covering orientation on the criticality of the password protection.
- Guidelines on forming new passwords.
- Guidelines on protection of the assigned accounts
- Disk cleanup
- Regular updating of anti virus software
- Backups in detail including the following.
- Backup through Application
- Record Retention
- Troubleshooting Tools
- Troubleshooting Viruses
- Troubleshooting Fundamentals
- Problems that keep a computer from starting
- Troubleshooting OS
- Problems after a Computer Boots